My fading type A personality resurfaced today, inspiring all sorts of action. I haven’t been able to accomplish this much since the days before the wedding.
So all before 2pm, I was able to:
1. Wash the mound of dishes and clean the kitchen
2. Walk with the mutt and Ava around the neighborhood for about 1.5 miles.
3. Shower and in the process, deep clean the shower. FlyLady would be proud.
4. Finish the hem on my new suit skirt.
5. Clean and dust the living room.
6. Receive my bike from a friend (Thanks!!!)
7. Go to a yard sale and find a vacuum for $3 (HELLO!!!)
8. Go out to my sister’s and hang out with her kids.
All I have to say is amazing, and thanks to the Lord for allowing me to accomplish this much. Ava’s been sleeping alot again, so that made it easier.
I have all sorts of deep thoughts on the war in the Middle East, affirmative action and violence in America, but 1 am isn’t the time to type it all out. I should hope to do it within the next few days though.