While I haven’t been writing in the blog much lately**, I’ve been reading a number of blogs on a regular basis. Here are a few of my new favorites:
- (No) Sex in the City: Witty, concise and adorable. Natalie’s a friend of mine on Broadway, and I love love love her product reviews.
- Good Clean Food: They have some yummy recipes, great ideas and I feel healthier when I read it.
- Bake Shop: Yummy yummy recipes. Not great if you are going gluten free or trying to lose weight or cut carbs. It’s my temptation.
- Nothing is Lost Forever: Nate’s an American guy living in Moscow. His blog is deep thoughts, engaging conversation and a creative streak that inspires and enriches.
- PO’d Teacher: She’s honest and not afraid to say what she thinks. I love to read her because I think it gives me some insight into what my teachers may be saying at the water cooler and on those long walks to the ladies’ room.
- CJane: So tragically CJane’s sis and BIL were in a plane crash in August. She’s chronicled the beginning of their recovery and how her life progresses. She’s refreshing, sweet but with enough edge that you love her blog and want more.
**I’ve not been updating the blog much lately, as I’m still trying to figure out how much info I want out there. Hopefully I can figure out a way to continue updates, but maintain some level of privacy.