Rachel tagged us to write seven weird things about us.
1. Between the two of us, we have 9 total blogs that we’ve begun (some of them have been condensed and consolidated). Seriously, what’s up with that? Who maintains nine blogs?
2. We love living in the middle of nowhere, on a cow and hay farm. We love living in the heart of Manhattan in a small 1 bedroom apartment.
3. I can go through a bag of David sunflower seeds in under 2 hours.
4. We sometimes IM each other when we’re in the same room on our separate computers(though granted it usually is when we share with each other cool websites).
5. I’m a Redsox Fan, she’s a Yankees fan. I guess that’s not that weird, but it makes for fun baseball talk. 🙂
6. I’ve got dermatitis herpetiformis, which by definition is a weird disease.
7. I let my iTunes playlist play all night long, and all day long, even though I may not necessarily be in front of my computer.