I read Heather’s blog and was tagged. Sounds like a great idea for a Monday morning!
If I had five minutes to myself:
1. I would get a mini-massage
2. I would actually style my hair
3. Finish any one of the craft projects I’ve started and never finished.
4. I would look like a deer in the headlights
5. I would be waiting for the phone or Ava to demand attention.
If I had $5 to spend:
1. A book
2. Krispy Kreme donut
3. Fabric for another skirt from Wal-Mart
4. Some cool toy for Ava that puts her to sleep
5. A Lunch Special from Penang (oh do I miss those!)
Five Items I’d love to get rid of:
1. Fat clothes
2. Ponytail holders
4. Loud, boisterous neighbors who curse too frequently
5. My apartment (this is the longest last week of my life!)
Five Items I wouldn’t part with
1. My Family
2. My testimony
4. My bed
5. My friends
(not in any particular order)
Five Words or Phrases I’d love to hear
1. I’ll pay off those credit cards for you, or at least what I borrowed years ago.
2. Mom can walk.
3. I love you Mommy.
4. Silvia and Brad are home from Iraq, safe and sound.
5. Wars are over, peace will reign.
Who to tag? I tag each one of you reading this, especially if you are a lurker!! Comment here and let me know. I’d love to learn more about each one of you.