Confession: I have house envy. Almost everywhere I drive, I’m gawking at the gorgeous homes, hoping that someday Dan & I can buy or build our home home. I know, I know. I really have to work on that “thou shalt not covet” commandment. I’m working on it, really.
But for today’s Thursday’s 13, I thought I would share my favorite house plans 🙂 Click on the photo to see the floor plan. Some are sooo fun.
1. This is my ultimate favorite– and if we can afford to build it, we will. Except I may rework the bonus room. . . We’ll see.
2. I just like the look and openness of the insides here.
3. I think it’s my Southern birth that makes me love this one so much. Ahh to sit on those porches and watch the sunset. . .
4. This would so fit into the neighborhoods we want to live, even though the nearest neighbor is at least a 1/4 mile down the road.
5. I love the large window that flows into the foyer and dining room.
6. Again, all about the porch
7. Again I love those windows . . .
8. Dan & I dreamed of a log cabin home. This isn’t the exact one, but I like this one quite a bit.
9. We honeymooned in the Outer Banks, and I just love love love the home styles out there.
10. This will be our mountain getaway 😉
11. Dan’s always wanted a traditional European style home, kinda like this:
12. I like this Euro style home, especially because of the center courtyard. How fun!
13. Lastly, hmmm. . . We’re both bibliophiles (not a surprise from a librarian and a teacher!) and music lovers so this one could be nice.